School uniform is no longer kept in school. A Hutton Cranswick based business, H and K Embroidery, supply our uniform at the most competitive prices we can find. Uniform can be purchased from our local online provider: http://www.handkembroidery.co.uk/ who also have a shop at 95 Middle Street South, Driffield. Apart from the school PE drawstring bag, embroidered sweatshirt/cardigan, embroidered polo shirt and t-shirt all other uniform items can be purchased more widely from other retailers.
Hutton Cranswick School Uniform Policy
The uniform is an important part of our school identity and helps children to feel a sense of belonging.
* Royal blue embroidered sweatshirt or cardigan (we do encourage the embroidered sweatshirt)
* Embroidered or plain white or yellow polo/cotton shirt (the embroidered polo/cotton shirt is optional)
* Grey, black or navy skirt, shorts, pinafore dress or trousers (not ski pants, joggers, jeans or leggings)
* Black shoes
* Grey, black, navy or white socks/tights
* Blue/yellow checked summer dress
Indoor PE Kit
* Royal blue, navy or black shorts
* Yellow/white embroidered/plain t-shirt
* PE Bag—drawstring
Outdoor PE Kit
* Warm sweatshirt/sweater (blue/navy/black/grey)
* Trousers, jogging pants or track-suit bottoms (blue/navy/black/grey)
Please ensure all items are clearly named.
Jewellery, other than a wrist watch, must not be worn to school. We would prefer young children not to have their ears pierced, but if this is the case, they must wear only plain stud earrings which must be removed (where possible) or taped over for PE lessons.