School uniform is now no longer kept in school. A Hutton Cranswick based business, H and K Embroidery, supply our uniform at the most competitive prices we can find, which is great for parents. It can be ordered online here.
Hutton Cranswick School Uniform Policy
The uniform is an important part of our school identity and helps children to feel a sense of belonging.
* Royal blue embroidered sweatshirt or cardigan
* White or yellow polo/cotton shirt
* Grey, black or navy skirt, shorts, pinafore dress or trousers (not ski pants, joggers, jeans or leggings)
* Black shoes
* Grey, black, navy or white socks/tights
* Blue/yellow checked summer dress
Indoor PE Kit
* Royal blue, navy or black shorts
* Yellow printed T shirt
* PE Bag—drawstring
Outdoor PE Kit
* Warm sweatshirt/sweater
* Trousers, jogging pants or track-suit bottoms
Please ensure all items are clearly named.
Jewellery, other than a wrist watch, must not be worn to school. We would prefer young children not to have their ears pierced, but if this is the case, they must wear only plain stud earrings which must be removed (where possible) or taped over for PE lessons.
We also ask that children have a suitable, age appropriate hairstyle. We discourage extreme hairstyles such as hair colouring, shaved lines, stars, tramlines, shaven heads, Mohican or any other style that could be a distraction from learning.